USB Rechargeable Vision Aid ™ Magnifier with 5 Lenses, Headband, LED Light
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PLAY THE VIDEO...
Our upgraded USB Rechargeable version of the VisionAid Magnifier is becoming quite popular with Hobbyists who perform intricate work for extended period of time.
What Is Included In The Set?
- 5 Detachable Magnifying Lenses
- 1X, 1.5X, 2X, 2.5X and 3.5X magnification power
- Frame Size 8-3/4" X 5-11/16" X 2-1/2"
- Adjustable head strap
- 2 Bright LED lights with two levels of brightness
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- USB 2.0 charging cable (included)
- Storage case for lenses
- Cleaning Cloth
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT WEIGHT?
- Magnifer with bracket /2.21oz (with rechargeable battery)
- Magnifier with headband/ 2.36oz (with rechargeable battery)
- 3.5X lens/0.86oz ,2.5X lens/0.68oz ,2.0X lens /0.57oz ,1.5X lens/0.52oz,1.0X lens/0.46oz
HOW POWERFUL IS THE LED LIGHT?
Max Brightness of LED Lights at Different Distances: 1500Lux(4"), 420Lux(8"), 210Lux(12"),120Lux(16"),60Lux(20")
Two levels of brightness is available by pressing the switch on the top of the headset.
Press the switch the first time to turn on soft light, press the switch again to switch to strong light, press the switch the third time to turn off the LED light.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Is It Different From The Battery Version?
- The USB rechargeable version has lighter weight - 3 oz total weight (with the lens). The battery version weighs 3 oz without the 3 AAA batteries.
How Long Does The Full Charge Last For?
- The LED light is energy efficient and the full charge lasts for long time. Depending on how often you use the light, the full charge usually lasts for about 5-7 days with average of 2-3 hours use daily. It fully recharges within 40 minutes.
Can I Wear The Magnifier While It Is Charging?
- The short answer is Yes. However, you will need to use a longer cord as the one included with the set is too short, about 12 inches. It requires the USB 2.0 cable as shown in the picture: