4 Luxe Reusable Makeup Remover Pads

  • Sale
  • $17.99
  • Regular price $25.99


Face-Wipes Are Bad For Skin

  • contain chemicals that may cause breakouts 
  • only remove about 80% of makeup and the other 20% remains on the skin, which clogs face pores

Bad For Environment

According to the FDA, disposable wipes are made from a combination of things such as polyester, polypropylene, cotton, wood pulp, and rayon fibers, many of which are not biodegradable.

 

Switch to Eco-Friendly Makeup Remover Pads Today!

Reusable Microfiber Pads Deep Clean Your Pores Without Chemicals or Soap!

 

 

  • No need to rub or scrub, reusable pads gently remove makeup and impurities, perfect for any skin type or sensitivity!
  • Our non-toxic 4-in-1 set of Luxe Reusable Makeup Remover Pads replaces up to 800 single-use makeup wipes.

 

 

Easy To Use

  • Just add water and wipe away your makeup (dirt, oil) in just seconds! Leaves your skin clean and soft!

 

 

 


4-in-1 Premium Set

Gentle On Your Skin, Suitable For Any Skin Type  

 

 

BENEFITS

  • All in one Makeup Removing Pads - for Face, Eyes and Lips. Can be used for removing foundation, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and more! The soft cotton helps remove dirt, oil, dead skin and makeup residual clogged deep inside your pores.
  • Reusable - The reusable makeup remover pads can last for over 2 years. It is an ideal alternative to disposable pads as it is long-lasting and resource saving.
  • Double Layer Sided Design - provides better skin care and has no harm to your skin.
  • Friendly to all skin types - suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, dry or oily skin and delicate eye contour area. The reusable cotton pads are made of organic cotton fabric, giving you the softest touch and feel your skin deserves.
  • 100% Machine Washable - (Don't use fabric softener though) or just rinse with soap and water to clean and reuse any time.

 

 

 

✅ FREE SHIPPING

 

  • We are proud to offer free worldwide shipping. From our front door to yours - at no cost to you! Standard International Shipping: 7-20 business days.
  • All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 business days. During peak periods, please allow up to 6 business days for shipping.

     

    ✅ NO MONEY LOST

     

    • Changed your mind? No problem! Just email us at info@neatandhandy.com within 30 days of your purchase and get your free return label and full refund without any questions!

     

    ✅ FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SUPPORT

     

    • If you have any questions please contact us at info@neatandhandy.com or by pressing on the blue Message Us button and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

       

       

       

      CUSTOMER REVIEWS

        

      Julia

           Makeup must-have!!!

      This product takes off makeup (full contoured face & mascara) with water alone. Don’t scrub my face raw either. I waited a few months to post this just to ensure they actually last. I still have only used one of the four I bought, and it has yet to stop being effective. I wash it with olive oil and dish washing liquid—don’t say I never gave you a great beauty secret!

       

       

      Debra

           Neat!!

      Sounds corny to say this is neat but it is! I dont have to constantly buy makeup whipes now. I bought these after seeing a video of sea animals surrounded by plastic and makeup products so it's kinda nice to not completely add to the plastic waste problem, too!

       

      Sara

           Love them!!

      I purchased these because I was tired of running out of my disposable makeup wipes. I have a few of the makeup remover cloths but wanted to try these. I'm totally purchasing another and probably a set to gift to my mom. The white rounds in here are kinda harder to bend and don't turn back completely white, but I'm ok with that. The brown ones and the black ones make up for it. The pink is very cute! The black ones are soooooooo soft and luxurious! They're definitely my favorite! I highly recommend these little fellas!

       

       

      Melanie

           Stop wasting your money for real!!!

      I loves these!! I was spending so much money on disposable wipes and these replaces them completely... You don’t have to have any makeup remover water is all you need and I wear a lot of makeup.

       

       

      Melissa

           Soft and reusable, well made!!!

      These are wonderful! They are soft and easily cleaned and reused. Perfect for everyday and traveling. Takes off makeup and gets my skin clean without over drying it.

       

      Ana

           Awesome!!!

      Remove all my make up even with just water . I like to use it with cleanser foam but just for my waterproof make up.

       

       

      Sabrina

           Great product, really!!

      Fabulous. Time saver, easy to clean and maintain. Gifted to friends over Christmas, they are hooked!